This platform is best for medium to large-scale projects and district-wide communications.
The CH1000 is a hybrid analog life safety platform that provides complete facility communications with exceptional clarity. Functions include intercom, paging, distribution of automated messages, and emergency notifications. Keep your facility running on time with synchronized clocks.
• Multi-system installs (up to 8 systems)
• District-wide communication capable
• 1 or 2 intercom channels
• Up to 8 Admin Phones / Telephone slots
• 256 Ports (2048 networked)
• 64 Page Zones
The CH2000IP is an IP Life Safety Communications Platform that provides complete facility communications with exceptional clarity. Functions include bell schedules, intercom, paging, distribution of automated messages, and emergency notifications. Initiate and view your daily communications live on an interactive floorplan of your facility with MapAssistIP.
• Single-system install
• Up to 100 simultaneous pages, tones, or Intercoms
• Up to 16 Admin Phones
• 256 end points
• Virtually unlimited Page Zones
A network of hallway and classroom messaging displays provides superior emergency and everyday communications for improved student and staff safety. Messaging displays deliver visual communication with full-color graphics, text, and strobe lights for more effective and accessible communication.
• 10” to 22” single or dual display options for hallways and classrooms
• Speaker and non-speaker options
• Choose from pre-installed alerts (e.g. lockdown) or create custom alert screens
• 4 configurable RGB strobe lights
• Synchronized clock display (default)
• User-friendly browser-based software