The CH2000IP is an IP Life Safety Communications Platform that provides complete facility communications with exceptional clarity. Functions include bell schedules, intercom, paging, distribution of automated messages, and emergency notifications. Initiate and view your daily communications live on an interactive floorplan of your facility with MapAssistIP.
• Single-system install
• Up to 100 simultaneous pages, tones, or Intercoms
• Up to 16 Admin Phones
• 256 end points
• Virtually unlimited Page Zones
This platform is best for medium to large-scale projects and district-wide communications.
The CH1000 is a hybrid analog life safety platform that provides complete facility communications with exceptional clarity. Functions include intercom, paging, distribution of automated messages, and emergency notifications. Keep your facility running on time with synchronized clocks.
• Multi-system installs (up to 8 systems)
• District-wide communication capable
• 1 or 2 intercom channels
• Up to 8 Admin Phones / Telephone slots
• 256 Ports (2048 networked)
• 64 Page Zones
The DUKANE® HC7000 Nurse Call System by CareHawk® is designed with assisted living and skilled nursing facilities in mind. Configure the perfect solution for resident care and staff efficiency with both voice and tone stations.
• Listed to UL1069
• Real-time reporting with ComAlert software
• Many voice and tone station options
• Dome and Zone lights
• Mobile phone compatibility
• Third-party accessory integrations (e.g. wireless pendant)
MapAssistIP for the CH2000IP converts your school floorplan into an interactive communication dashboard for everyday and emergency communications.
• Make intercom calls, initiate pages, play tones, and send emergency messages
• Create yearly bell schedules and more with the user-friendly calendar interface
• Real-time visual feedback on school floorplan
• Receive lockdown acknowledgments by classroom
• Visual priority-based communication
• One-click staff directory
A network of hallway and classroom messaging displays provides superior emergency and everyday communications for improved student and staff safety. Messaging displays deliver visual communication with full-color graphics, text, and strobe lights for more effective and accessible communication.
• 10” to 22” single or dual display options for hallways and classrooms
• Speaker and non-speaker options
• Choose from pre-installed alerts (e.g. lockdown) or create custom alert screens
• 4 configurable RGB strobe lights
• Synchronized clock display (default)
• User-friendly browser-based software
The GPIO Integration Hub simplifies connected processes by integrating independent security and emergency systems, automating and reducing the number of operations needed during a crisis.
• Compatible with the CH2000IP Platform
• 8 Inputs and 8 Outputs
• Combine 2 modules for up to 16 inputs and 16 outputs
• Supervised connection
• IP address audio announcement
• LLMNR addressing support
• AES-128 encrypted communication
• Simple browser-based configuration and firmware updates
Email Alert MessengerTM automatically informs staff, administration and emergency responders of a crisis via email on their phone, tablet or computer.
• Automated notifications based on system tones
• Customize up to 99 unique tones and corresponding email messages
• Preview and test notifications from the user-friendly interface
• Configure email groups