This platform is best for medium to large-scale projects and district-wide communications.
The CH1000 is a hybrid analog life safety platform that provides complete facility communications with exceptional clarity. Functions include intercom, paging, distribution of automated messages, and emergency notifications. Keep your facility running on time with synchronized clocks.
• Multi-system installs (up to 8 systems)
• District-wide communication capable
• 1 or 2 intercom channels
• Up to 8 Admin Phones / Telephone slots
• 256 Ports (2048 networked)
• 64 Page Zones
The CH2000IP is an IP Life Safety Communications Platform that provides complete facility communications with exceptional clarity. Functions include bell schedules, intercom, paging, distribution of automated messages, and emergency notifications. Initiate and view your daily communications live on an interactive floorplan of your facility with MapAssistIP.
• Single-system install
• Up to 100 simultaneous pages, tones, or Intercoms
• Up to 16 Admin Phones
• 256 end points
• Virtually unlimited Page Zones
The DUKANE® HC7000 Nurse Call System by CareHawk® is designed with assisted living and skilled nursing facilities in mind. Configure the perfect solution for resident care and staff efficiency with both voice and tone stations.
• Listed to UL1069
• Real-time reporting with ComAlert software
• Many voice and tone station options
• Dome and Zone lights
• Mobile phone compatibility
• Third-party accessory integrations (e.g. wireless pendant)
A network of hallway and classroom messaging displays provides superior emergency and everyday communications for improved student and staff safety. Messaging displays deliver visual communication with full-color graphics, text, and strobe lights for more effective and accessible communication.
• 10” to 22” single or dual display options for hallways and classrooms
• Speaker and non-speaker options
• Choose from pre-installed alerts (e.g. lockdown) or create custom alert screens
• 4 configurable RGB strobe lights
• Synchronized clock display (default)
• User-friendly browser-based software
The District Wide Server, allows users to broadcast pre-recorded alerts, announcements, pages and emergency pages to a single school, a zone of schools, or all the schools in a district.
• Control with user-friendly PC-based Alerts™ software
• System activity logging
• Emergency page priority management
• Supervises all CH1000 and Symbiont(-1B) systems with real-time alerts
• Ethernet connectivity
Email Alert MessengerTM automatically informs staff, administration and emergency responders of a crisis via email on their phone, tablet or computer.
• Automated notifications based on system tones
• Customize up to 99 unique tones and corresponding email messages
• Preview and test notifications from the user-friendly interface
• Configure email groups
Choose from standard sealed and unsealed push-button call cords or the more accessible pad style and pneumatic air-activated cords for residents with limited hand dexterity. For use with the HC7000 Nurse Call System.
VCall (Virtual Call Point PC software) is part of the CH1000(LT) Life Safety Communication Platform. VCall gives staff the ability to initiate a lockdown or place normal and emergency call-ins from a PC. Calls are answered through the classroom intercom.
• PC-Based call point
• Covert virtual lockdown button