First class communications and productivity tool for managing correctional facilities.
The CH1000CR™ is the corrections version of the CH1000™ platform.
Corrections communication can be as simple as point-to-point intercom to scaled up hierarchy multi-POD paging, intercom, and monitoring system integrated with camera and door controls.
Available scream sensors can detect a guard or a inmate scream. A notification both visual and audibly will be heard at the control station focusing the attention of the guards. Automatically connect an audio path to the location and/or activate a local camera to see and hear what is going on.
Robust vandal resistant speakers and call buttons survive the abusive environment. Broadcast routine messages via pre-recorded audio files and schedule them via a calendar. This can simplify routine events like meal notification and also broadcast instructions during emergency events.
The CH1000CR™ Platform
Manual routine announcements can be automated by adding pre-recorded messages or tones scheduled on a calendar for things like meal time or time tones for yard access. Emergency announcements like lockdown can be initiated via a touchscreen interface with AssistantCR™ automatically broadcasting instructions while guards move on to their next task.
Large facilities can be set up with a system hierarchy to allow a “Central Command Center” POD or Unit takeover capabilities. Each unit or POD can have an independent CH1000CR™ system that can be scaled to fit the local needs. A separate command center can take over the local system, in the event of staff shortages or an inmate takeover, and maintain the ability to overhear what is happening or communicate directly with any cell. If the local CH1000CR™ system is compromised by inmates the command center can still communicate through to the POD or unit.
Want to expand an existing system or add a new feature? No problem all CareHawk® systems are field upgradable.
Control doors and cameras by using the remote relays and inputs available. CareHawk® can provide any number of relays and inputs to fully integrate a correctional facility. Relays are available to switch loads as high as 30 Amps at 120 Volts. Relays and inputs can be remotely located via RS485, Ethernet, or ZigBee.
- Supervised Paging
- Intercom and paging
- Emergency Communications
- Scream Sensors
- Touch Screen Capable
- Access Control
- Synchronized Clocks
You can't be everywhere, but our ALS16 scream sensors can.
Using the CareHawk® ALS16, local paging/intercom speakers turn into “scream sensors”. This means the CH1000CR can monitor ambient noise levels. These levels can be adjusted based on the local needs for both day and night. Detect yelling as a fight breaks out or a call for help from a guard.
Inmates often try to disable local speakers to avoid being overheard. The ALS16 will detect the absence of noise when the speaker has been disabled. A toilet flushing in a cell is not a cause for concern, but the repeated flushing of a toilet may be an attempt to flood the cell. The ALS16 can distinguish between these two conditions and report back to security.
Scream sensors double as line and speaker supervisors. Get trouble indicators when speakers are damaged or wires are cut or shorted. Listen in on cells with no indication to the inmate.
- Continuously monitor audio levels, above or below desired values, to detect and report events like calls for help and screams, or conversely, prolonged moments of silence
- Easily configure time-delay adjustments specific to the needs of a facility
- Adjust amplitude sensitivity specific to the needs of a facility
- Configure time-delay and amplitude sensitivity to accommodate for the changes in audio levels during the day and at night.
- Bypass control ensures system intercom or paging audio does not trigger false call-ins.
- 16 available channels per module.
System control at your fingertips with the AP1 Administrative Phone.
The control center for paging, intercom, security, video and telephone communications with the CareHawk® CH1000(LT).
- Backlit display turns red to indicate emergency communications
- One-touch emergency page and 9 custom speed dials
- Visual and audible indicator for incoming calls
- System status with real-time status line icons
- Easy to use wizard-based menu system with soft keys
- Built-in speaker phone for hands-free VOX-based communication
- Optional push-to-talk functionality
- Independent volume control for handset, speaker and ring
- Powered by CAT5(e) or CAT6 up to 1000ft. from CH1000(LT) and up to 4000ft. with local power supply
You're in contorl with a PC based admin console with graphical interface.
AssistantCR™ provides a graphical means of control and monitoring of the CH1000CR system. See visually call in devices based on location and type. Elevators, non secured door access, cells, scream sensors, suicide watch cells, status can all be viewed at a glance. Touch screen interfaces make operation simple and intuitive for users.
Add hierarchy to the communication system. Central command centers can take control of local POD systems in the event of riots or if staff are not available. Central command centers can manage groups of POD simultaneously. Local POD systems can be offline and still leave the Central Command in control giving a facility some redundancy.
- Graphical Touchscreen Interface
- Intuitive and User Friendly
- Pre-Recorded Messages
- Schedule Tones